This blog is about how the right networking events can help you find the right job (or jobs!) for you.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aug. 16 dinner discussion of social venture capital

Hello everyone,

Please see below for a great upcoming discussion/dinner around social venture capital, which I'm planning to go to. If you're interested in coming too, please email me at kbierce [at gmail dotcom].

Happy networking

Katharine

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Good Afternoon,

My name is Elizabeth Friedrich and I wanted to setup a meeting for young professionals who want to learn more about social investment, social venture capital, community development venture capital and traditional venture capital. Either they are entrepreneurs or they would like to develop a fund in the future. I did my thesis on these topics and I would to share my knowledge and possibly connect with people who are interested.

Please send me any questions you have or specific agenda items you'd like to discuss. I hope we can have a fruitful discussion that could lead to the development of a working group.

The meeting has been set for August 16th at 7:30 pm, at Double Crown in the Bowery. That's at 316 Bowery, NYC, map here.

Thank You
Elizabeth Friedrich

--
Elizabeth K. Friedrich
Managing Partner, Capital Access Solutions, LLC
MS , Urban Policy Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment