This blog is about how the right networking events can help you find the right job (or jobs!) for you.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Socially / Environmentally Responsible Investing Meetup, Sunday Oct. 10

Dear readers,

You may be wondering - do I actually go to all of these events that I write about.  The answer is no; time is finite, and I'm busy too.  That said, this is one of those events that I haven't gone to that I hope to go to in the future whenever I'm in NYC on a Sunday night (which is currently not often, but may change). 

In case you're wondering how I find these events...it's a mix of email listhosts, LinkedIn group digests, Meetups I've joined (www.meetup.com - check it out!), and people sending me info directly.

Happy networking!

~Katharine
 --------------------------
Socially / Environmentally Responsible Investing Monthly Meetup

Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:30 PM

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Learn from an Socially Responsible Investment Expert.
Enjoy a complimentary dinner.
See how the rich get richer.
Help save save the planet.

Location:
National Financial Network
7 Hanover Sq 8A
New York NY 10004

No comments:

Post a Comment